COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Please note that all restrictions and requirements are subject to change, so continue to check back in here closer to your event date for current guidelines.
Safety protocols inside the venue:
– Hand sanitizer stations available throughout the venue
– Cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces throughout venue
– Wear face coverings when possible to do so
– For any additional questions, please contact email@example.com
– Do your part to practice good hygiene (wash your hands frequently, don’t touch your face)
– If you’re not feeling well, please stay home and get well.
Re-entry is permitted at events unless otherwise noted.
The bar is not allowed to keep your bag.
– Weapons of ANY kind
– Illegal Substances
– Outside food or beverages
There is no formal dress code for any event with Edition Events.
CASH & CREDIT CARD
Cash & Credit card are allowed.
FOOD & DRINKS
18+ required for purchase of alcohol. Kitchen “Artist in the kitchen”
Everyone is subject to search upon entry.
Edition Events does not discriminate based on gender or orientation, race, or religion. Non-binary people are welcome to use any bathroom they choose at the venue. Anybody found to harass other guests will be escorted from the venue.